Not open for further replies.

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
protect_password.png

Protect Forever Password (PFP)
Try our password protection software that allows you to hide your passwords against hackers !

How it works?
This software has a local database for any computers that is installed.
The password generated or defined by the user is encrypted in this database and this un-encrypted when the user want this password.

The user create the password [Create table in the local database]
The password is then encrypted in real-time with a new encryption method created in real-time for this password.

Soo :

Password ---> Stored as (ex) Md54%µ?9fp£dmz♀d^¨$~#dFpQ#@2$Q*Z&*DmqO)"édmAo (for 8 length password is about like 200 length in store (encrypted))

When the user want this password for exemple, to connect to facebook :

The software decrypt this password. Not so easy. The software decrypt 50 fakes passwords in same times. So the hackers can't see where the real password is, because the encryption is not at 1 time but in 5 + 2-perchar

Soo, there is it that the hacker can see :

qpz
pAo ->
Uncrypted in real time to : pass (exemple) <-- first 3 chars of the real password (exemple)
iAo <-- Uncrypted in real time to : lolilol - Fake password 1 (or 10 , just an exemple) 3 letters
iQm <-- Fake again
PdA <-- Maybe 3 letters from the real password ? ;D
Xk7 <-- Maybe Fake?
DmP <-- Maybe?..
500..+ times

So the computer gets multiple datas Fake and Real.
But, the real password is saved in store of the case (the password box that the password needed by the user) and the fakes passwords are removed as hidden. So, it's impossible to see where the real password is.

At the ending of the unencryption, the software send multiple fake passwords.
Like : QmrpD54qs3F4az8D and Password123
just for kidding the hacker ;D

There is a demonstration video :

This software is in alpha. Released 5 hour ago. (stable, approved by beta testers!)
Download at the BOTTOM (end) of the page : http://tiranium-antivirus.olympe.in/telecharger.html

Sorry for my english, i'm French, the developer of this software ^^

Thank you.

Last edited:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I appreciate your work and just want to know why should I (for example) use this software instead of LastPass or Sticky Password and similar?
Thanks

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Hello,
Thank you.
Because there are risk (minimal but a risk) with these softwares to get stolen. But with this software, all risks are removed.
Everything is all times crypted and stored encrypted and just in local. That remove all danger to be stolen or for an another user to get access to these informations.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
If I understood you well this software generates lot of fake passwords if someone tries to brake into it's database by force or it generates those and itself decides what of them will be decrypted to "real password" ?

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
If he brake the database or steal the stored data, the hacker will get this :

For the password "password" =>
Md54%µ?9fp£dmz♀d^¨$~#dFpQ#@2$Q*Z&*DmqO)"édmAo (for 8 length password is about like 200 length in store (encrypted))

(exemple)

And it's fully generated for the only current computer. So, the hacker CAN'T uncrypt it on him computer. For uncrypting (decrypting) this, the program have to access it with him memory.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
This sounds promising.:) ..especially since (coincidentally) I was about to add LastPass to Firefox 26, but then read negative reviews from users whom formerly loved LastPass. They'd encountered :eek:functionality problems between the LastPass version downloaded through Mozilla & the latest version of Firefox, so I decided to wait. ;)

Last edited:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
LastPass encrypts your passwords and includes a password generator, I see no benefits over just using LastPass.

Thanks. :D

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
LastPass can be stealed :D
I have already seen some users, losting ALL of them passwords ^^ I think it's a stealer for the browsers doing this, but i have no more informations.

So, you have the choice to use this software or LastPass, i can't decide for you :)

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.