Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Jan 8, 2011
According to reports from some Playstation Network subscribers across the globe, the PSN is currently down. Several reports from Twitter confirms that users are not able to connect or sign in to PSN.

PS3 users are getting error codes "8071053D", and PS VITA owners are getting "NP-2239-6" error code. Our investigation suggest that this ongoing issue with PSN is random one and is not region specific.

Source (and how to log in)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Jan 8, 2011
I successfully logged in through the PS Home technique. :)

Still not sold on buying Xbox Live Gold membership. Happy PS user.

P

Plexx

only account I have on PS network is my DC Universe Online accounts (got 2) but that is about it since I stopped DC Universe Online for some reasons/issues

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Jan 8, 2011
I did the workaround and managed to log in.

Is DC Universe Online worth it?

Mind you Dust 514 will be free too, if you're interested in playing in EVE Online (PC).
http://www.dust514.com/

P

Plexx

I have been a user of EVE for years. Been inactive for a few years tho. DC is worth it but I reached lv30 quite fast and then well I couldnt be asked to do daily quests for achievements and specific currency to obtain gear etc.... got bored after 3 months basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.