Advice Request Quick Heal in 2022

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Momus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 21, 2017
Quick Heal is an Indian company. I'm from India and this AV is extremely popular in our country since it can detect all the local malware and repair the infected files instead of deleting them. Their firewall and behaviour blocking is very good but you have to tweak them. It also has a sandbox where you can run your browsers sandboxed(does not support edge) and a dedicated bank mode(again no edge support). Their signatures are not excellent though just average. If you're a safe user it should suffice because their web protection is good. Resource wise it's light in terms of CPU but uses around 250 MB RAM. If you have 8GB or more RAM it shouldn't be a problem. I use their Internet Security version since the Total Security has PC Tuner which crashed my PC once in the past. A lot of my clients use QH and they have never been infected. I can't say about scripts protection since I always disable scripts on all of my computers. QH ATM doesn't use BD signatures although they used it in the past.
Hi, would you mind giving me some advice how to tweak Quick Heal for best protection? Many thanks in advance.

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
Quick Heal is an Indian company. I'm from India and this AV is extremely popular in our country since it can detect all the local malware and repair the infected files instead of deleting them. Their firewall and behaviour blocking is very good but you have to tweak them. It also has a sandbox where you can run your browsers sandboxed(does not support edge) and a dedicated bank mode(again no edge support). Their signatures are not excellent though just average. If you're a safe user it should suffice because their web protection is good. Resource wise it's light in terms of CPU but uses around 250 MB RAM. If you have 8GB or more RAM it shouldn't be a problem. I use their Internet Security version since the Total Security has PC Tuner which crashed my PC once in the past. A lot of my clients use QH and they have never been infected. I can't say about scripts protection since I always disable scripts on all of my computers. QH ATM doesn't use BD signatures although they used it in the past.
How can I disable script on Windows 11 ?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.