RAGE [PC] 1080P Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exorcizm

Thread author

See my video review for more details and gameplay

its fairly indepth, but as my first ever video review, expect poor voice recording, and stuttering, i'm getting there :D

Regards!
Josh

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
hahaha nice, i want to do a review with voice, but i honestly would not have a clue what to say..

i might pick up this game eventually, but since, i don't have enough cash, as you should know.. :S

But lovely video joshie <3

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Luke[Dumke480] said:
hahaha nice, i want to do a review with voice, but i honestly would not have a clue what to say..

i might pick up this game eventually, but since, i don't have enough cash, as you should know.. :S

But lovely video joshie <3

Haha yes thankyou, it was quite nerve racking voicing over that video >_< haha but i did it ! :D

and yeah, you gotta save up for a better PC first? :)

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Luke[Dumke480] said:
yeah..

you'll never guess, i have exactly $366 in my bank reserved the first set of items for the computer.

That's sick, order now? :D

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
i have to order the case, actually that's a lie, i have 120$ ti bank, i get payed on monday, so effectively i only have 251$

xD

but i will order case, recieve the case, then buy part by part, so i don't screw anything up.

(was gunna swear there!)

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Haha, lucky you didnt, i think this forum is hard up against swearing, ive learnt first hand (even though it wasnt swearing)

brush up on the rules here:
http://malwaretips.com/Announcement-General-Forum-Rules-Updated-25-April-2011

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
i know i saw the rules, but i'm from a very loose types of forums,

maybe it's best if i didn't say where i was from.

xD

Thanks i guess for trying to enforce and show compassion for the rules?

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Luke[Dumke480] said:
i know i saw the rules, but i'm from a very loose types of forums,

maybe it's best if i didn't say where i was from.

xD

Thanks i guess for trying to enforce and show compassion for the rules?

I can only go as to so far to try and keep the Forums in tip top condition! :)

So yeah, but hopefully you'll adjust just like i am trying to :)

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Nathan Wootton said:
i believe this thread should be under here http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Gamers-Hangout ;)

Thanks for trying to add your opinion of where it should be placed, but i solidly feel that it is a review as stated in the title, and video, and information provided, so therefore belongs in the "My Review" category.

Personally IMHO i think the Gamers Hangout section is to talk about different games and what your thoughts are, which is similiar, but at the end of the day, not the same as a "Review" unless they made a Game Review section, which then would yes, be better suited for this there

Regards
-Josh :D

Nathan Wootton

Level 1
May 25, 2011
Luke[Dumke480] said:
It looks like he has it in the right spot being a review.

And how many Pc Game reviews do you see in this section? i think there should be a new topic for reviews in the game section just so it dosen't make the forum untidy but nice review :p

btw you hunt malware on this game? hehe ;)
:sleepy:

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Nathan Wootton said:
Luke[Dumke480] said:

And how many Pc Game reviews do you see in this section? :p

Unless you hunt malware on this game? hehe

I don't go off what i see necessarily, i go off what is logical and common sense, i couldnt see any reviews for games in the Gamers Hangout during my 5-10 second scroll lol :)

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
Nathan Wootton said:
Luke[Dumke480] said:

And how many Pc Game reviews do you see in this section? i think there should be a new topic for reviews in the game section just so it dosen't make the forum untidy but nice review :p

Yeah on level 10, you have verse this mega Trojan Boss, he's like uber hacks, he has little Norton Minons and AVG Healers, oh i can't forget to tell you about the Avira Rangers, with snipers, man they are deadly,

like the hardest part in the game.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Luke[Dumke480] said:
Nathan Wootton said:
Luke[Dumke480] said:

Yeah on level 10, you have verse this mega Trojan Boss, he's like uber hacks, he has little Norton Minons and AVG Healers, oh i can't forget to tell you about the Avira Rangers, with snipers, man they are deadly,

like the hardest part in the game.

HAHAHA, THAT'S EPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.