Redstar22's Config

Circe

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 3, 2013
360 Internet security is a very good AV, The detection rates are very good. I have no problem(s) whatsoever w/360 Internet security.
I use it alongside Comodo firewall.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I would enable UAC to at least default.Thanks for sharing your config :)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
1. Get rid of AVG Internet Security (Can be replaced with anything else... Like Quihoo Internet Security)

2. Enable UAC

3. Quihoo Internet Security is really good.... Better than AVG (Oh wait anything is better than AVG)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@Fantasy Why remove AVG Internet Security?

At a minimum I would consider enabling UAC and learning what it does.

redstar22

Thread author
Apr 14, 2014
how do the two work together?
I hav problems with AVG firewall bloking things like windowsupdate and not really allowing a eazy way to allow it but what Ihate most is it not even let you know when it blocks somthing just gos ahead and bloks what ever it wants. is Comodo firewall better with things like this?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.