Expired Reg Organizer v7.40 free lifetime license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Morro

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
When I tested it, I also have experienced a slow-down of the reg. scan.
However, during the registry cleaning and defragmentation it's needed to close all the apps, including AV.

I tried the Reg Defragmentation once after I installed Reg Organizer ( Despite the fact that reg defrag does not improve anything I believe. As such I usually do not do it. ) and I kept Avast / MCShield and Glasswire active, and nothing bad happened. ( So no explosions and the likes. :) )

L

LabZero

I tried the Reg Defragmentation once after I installed Reg Organizer ( Despite the fact that reg defrag does not improve anything I believe. As such I usually do not do it. ) and I kept Avast / MCShield and Glasswire active, and nothing bad happened. ( So no explosions and the likes. :) )
The problem is that the AV and opened apps might interfere in the access to certain keys, and this may rarely cause problems.
In the main registry optimization window of Reg Organizer, it is well specified to close all apps before starting the process.

Morro

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
The problem is that the AV and opened apps might interfere in the access to certain keys, and this may rarely cause problems.
In the main registry optimization window of Reg Organizer, it is well specified to close all apps before starting the process.

Yeah I know, it is nearly impossible not to see that warning. But all I mentioned is that nothing bad happened when I did not do as they advised ... and that I usually do not defrag my Registry. People can all decide for their own if they want to use the reg defrag from Reg Organizer as intended by the developers. :)

L

LabZero

Yeah I know, it is nearly impossible not to see that warning. But all I mentioned is that nothing bad happened when I did not do as they advised ... and that I usually do not defrag my Registry. People can all decide for their own if they want to use the reg defrag from Reg Organizer as intended by the developers. :)
I agree with you that reg cleaner and reg defrag do not bring substantial improvements.
Windows will simply ignore invalid references and rarely some orphan key may cause a pop-up error.
Reg. defrag slightly speeds up the access to the registry.

Reactions: Morro and frogboy

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you! I really like this program. I have been using SoftOrganizer for some time without any problems. One thing I have noticed about RegOrganizer, and I could be wrong about this, but it seems to me like the install tracing is a lot faster than SoftOrganizer, anyone else noticed this when comparing the two?

Reactions: frogboy

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
it is a good program to clean the registry but you need to check what files it removes, although never let me down.
is a very good tool for removing unwanted programs will not leave leftovers after usunientych programs.
overall program is Waret our attention and give him a chance to install it and try it out.:)

Reactions: Serious Noize

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.