Released - GOM Player 2.1.36.5083

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plexx

Thread author
GOM Player 2.1.36.5083 has been released. I do have GOM Player running on my second laptop and it ain't bad at all.

Change log:
- When stopping a video file after making changes to subtitle sync settings, a message will now be displayed asking whether or not to save the changes. This message can be turned on and off from the Preferences window.
- Added a feature whereby default playback window size settings will only be applied when launching a new instance of GOM Media Player
- Improved playback for uncompressed AVI files.
- Corrected an issue which caused some FLV files to be unplayable.
- Various minor changes and corrections

Source: Link

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
anyone knows about a free and light player that can download automatically subtitles (like bs player)?

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Didn't realise Gom player was still in production, used this several years back.
Thanks for heads-up!

P

Plexx

Thread author
@umbra: you are welcome. wasn't sure if it was exactly what you were looking for but I hope it works for you.

@NSG: you are welcome. I dont have it installed on my main laptop since I use the other laptop for videos etc :)

PS: Thanks both for the +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.