Advice Request remove password from bin files

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

khashayar

Thread author
Dec 10, 2015
Hi everyone
I want to extract a bin file
i used free arc app
but it wants password.
How do I get the password or I remove the password ?
thanks

Last edited:

pneuma1985

Level 4
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
There are a ton of utilities that will do it. You could always go oldschool and try and bruteforce it with a rainbow table. Depending on the computer it could take a few days. ;) But there are tools that will do it faster been a while since I had to crack a compressed file. The best option I'm sure: is there are several linux packages that will do the job the names of them allude me at the moment but you can easily research which ones work best right now... Seeing as pen packages are constantly being updated and made, I can't actually say what works best atm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.