On Sale! Revo Uninstaller Pro 77% Off

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Folks, this is the biggest discount Revo has ever offered for the single license of their beloved uninstaller. Better pick one up now, you might not see this deal again for a long, long time!

That's correct, I just happen to come across this, and you need to be quick as well as it for 24 hours only.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Folks, this is still going for a 4th day in a row.

I am little worry about it ,
is that means Revo uninstaller business not going so well , and maybe need some cash ,
so they keep provide more discount to make more people interesting for it ?

I had saw someone talking on Youtube few weeks ago ,
they say Revo is planning to release the brand new version (major upgrade) in 2017 end ,
support more function , such as can remove the apps from Windows Store's Apps .
But seems may delay to 2018 February .

If that is true ,
it means all the old license must to purchase again , for a upgrade license .

I just buy a pro portable at 2017 balck friday deal ,
not happy to see only few months , than i have to pay again .

Hope just i am thinking to much .. :unsure:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
While Revo is very good, I greatly prefer Comodo Programs Manager and IObit Uninstaller. CPM is free and the Pro version of IObit Uninstaller is regularly available as a giveaway (although the free version is very capable too).

Unless the upcoming new version of Revo offers significant improvements over the current version, I would not buy it.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
While Revo is very good, I greatly prefer Comodo Programs Manager and IObit Uninstaller. CPM is free and the Pro version of IObit Uninstaller is regularly available as a giveaway (although the free version is very capable too).

Unless the upcoming new version of Revo offers significant improvements over the current version, I would not buy it.

I purchase Revo uninstaller is because i use it already for long time (free version) ,
before i purchase , i search and look many video on youtube , there are many uninstaller tool testing ,
and most of them , the Revo did the best , usually Revo can found some file that other tool miss .

there is a other good tool name call " geek uninstaller " , also quite good :)

Last edited:
Reactions: catjc and Syafiq

Syafiq

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2017
look at their website: Revo Uninstaller
They offer EAM license for free to their customer
Capture.PNG

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
i search and look many video on youtube , there are many uninstaller tool testing ,
and most of them , the Revo did the best , usually Revo can found some file that other tool miss .
I have not done a comparison lately. But the last time I tested them both, I found that while Revo often found more leftovers than IObit, it was usually not much more. Sometimes IObit found more leftovers. Since then, IObit has been improved quite a bit, so maybe, there is not much difference now.

I like the batch uninstall and the ability to scan for leftovers after rebooting with IObit. Also, when I run Revo, because I have a lot of programs installed, it takes 50 seconds to finish populating the list of installed programs.
there is a other good tool name call " geek uninstaller " , also quite good :)
Yes, both Geek and its paid version Uninstall Tool are very good. I've used every uninstaller.

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Man, this is going for a 5th day in a row....... Could we be looking at a week of this insane deal?

Reactions: KevinYu0504

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Well my luck is getting closer, going for the 6th day in a row........ This is nuts guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.