Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
A new suite is now available for download , it's called Roboscan Internet Security it's using the Bitdefender and Tera antivirus engine.
Roboscan is also proving a free version of their suite , however you'll need to accept the annoying ads.
Ye9X9.png

Product homepage : http://roboscan.com/home/home_main.aspx

Features of Roboscan Internet Security
1.Modes of Scanning and Cleaning
1. 1 Quick Scan
Quick scan checks currently operating processes and crucial system areas. It is the fastest way to detect malicious system threats.
1.2 Basic Scan
Basic scan checks all crucial system areas and frequently infected locations.
1.3 Advanced Scan
Advanced scan checks all system disks or specified folders. Compared to other scans, Advanced Scan takes more time but provides a comprehensive scanning process that detects every possible online threat.
2. Real-time Scan
Roboscan protects your PC 24/7 by scanning your PC system in real-time. By scanning all accessed files, web pages, email files and instant messaging software files, Roboscan’s real-time scan prevents you from exposure to viruses and malware while surfing the web and protects your system and personal information.
3. Proactive Detection Technology : Block even unknown threats
New and unknown threats are identified and blocked using Roboscan's proactive detection technology. Roboscan analyzes suspicious files in an isolated virtual environment to detect potential threats before they occur.
4. Self-protection
Roboscan protects itself from malicious threats designed to neutralize Roboscan security features.
5. Firewall
Firewall protects your PC from unauthorized connection attempts. Like a guard at your gate, Roboscan keeps a watchful eye on your Internet connection and protects you from potential intrusions.
6. PC Tune-up
PC Tune-up functions optimize your PC's performance and responsiveness by deleting unnecessary files, cleaning up Windows and Internet temporary files and managing management PC registry.
7. Protecting personal information
7.1 Shred Files
Allows you to permanently delete files and folders. Files deleted with this feature cannot be recovered by any restoration tool.
7.2 Cover My Tracks
Allows you to delete computer usage history, internet usage history and internet temporary files with a single click.
8. Quarantine and Restore Files
After analyzing the threat, Roboscan may quarantine suspicious files in a secure environment. By isolating files in this way, Roboscan eliminates your risk of infection while protecting the isolated files for potential future use or restoration.
9. Check System Vulnerabilities
Roboscan identifies and fixes system vulnerabilities that can be used to attack and damage PC system.
10. Frequent updates against threats
Roboscan applies the latest virus signature database updates and Windows Security Updates to keep your system safe.
10.1 Windows Security Update
10.2 Roboscan Auto Update
Roboscan updates its virus signature database more than 5 times daily to establish the latest protection for your PC.

Screens :

xf4sY.png

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Here is the very first Roboscan Internet Security Youtube video test:

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
30 minutes passed and I'm still waiting the download process for their Free suite to complete..........and I'm on a fiber optic (100MBPS ) connection..... yes that's lol.
Is just my region or you guys have the same problem?

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Jack said:
30 minutes passed and I'm still waiting the download process for their Free suite to complete..........and I'm on a fiber optic (100MBPS ) connection..... yes that's lol.
Is just my region or you guys have the same problem?

Have you tried with cnet or other third party? I will see how it's from my side.

According to dragon it will take me 1h, so it's not a problem from your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.