- Remove Element -- Replace with Session
What I'm looking for?

Looking for medium feedback.

RyuSCi6

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 31, 2019
This is my current mobile setting.
To be clear, Point-of-Care applications are medical applications that I mainly use to retrieve up-to-date information (or even hard-to-remember formulas) to treat patients.
It may not be a perfect setting, I'm trying to balance between security and functionality of the phone to remain usable in my work.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
To be clear, Point-of-Care applications are medical applications that I mainly use to retrieve up-to-date information (or even hard-to-remember formulas) to treat patients.
Is this your personal Android phone?

How secure are the medical apps when dealing with patient data? Are there preventive measures to ensure the data remains secure, and away from any Android malware?

RyuSCi6

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 31, 2019
Is this your personal Android phone?
I must admit that I currently use my personal phone as my working phone, too.

How secure are the medical apps when dealing with patient data? Are there preventive measures to ensure the data remains secure, and away from any Android malware?
No, My phone does not directly interact with the patient data. The app just contain updated guidelines, management algorithms, etc. Just something that I learned and keep up with updates. So in summary, this phone doesn't contain any patient information, even the slightest.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.