Safe ways to share network files over windows remotely over the internet ? No cloud storage

ng4ever

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
I am kinda looking for a way to share a folder like you would do over your local network and see it on your other local network computers but instead over the internet remotely. If it is not possible it is ok.

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

I am kinda looking for a way to share a folder like you would do over your local network and see it on your other local network computers but instead over the internet remotely. If it is not possible it is ok.
Best way is to create your own FTP server.

Reactions: harlan4096

gonza

Level 2
Sep 10, 2019
Hello. You can use something like Syncthing
I use it a lot to share and sync files between my devices. Is fast, multiplatform and really secure.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.