Lazregenset's Config - salut

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
What SP are you running on Windows XP ? Are you aware that you're running an outdated and vulnerable OS at the moment ? Are you able to upgrade to a more recent version of Windows or not at all ?
Also, I strongly suggest you to uninstall Advanced SystemCare 7 as it's just a "shitware" and it will bring nothing good to your system, even less under Windows XP.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanks for sharing, Lazregenset.
As Aura has advised concerning Windows XP's weaknesses, do not ignore this as they will only continue to grow worse as time passes. If you find you cannot upgrade to a more protected current OS such as Window 7, it would be helpful to use a respected program which can return your system back to a functioning state if it becomes altered from an infectious malware invasion. What I've installed on our XP system is Time Freeze. You can read about and download this free program from a safe site called Softpedia.
Additionally there is a free linux system called Lubuntu I'd learned about on the advice of a knowledgeable staff member (Thanks @BoraMurdar ;)) which we've now placed beside our own XP system (called dual booting) you can try. It is fast, more reliable, and safe!:D
Don't wait too long. Many here can help keep yourself protected.:)
Lastly, another good secondary scanner is called malwarebytes free.

Last edited:

lazregenset

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 1, 2014
What SP are you running on Windows XP ? Are you aware that you're running an outdated and vulnerable OS at the moment ? Are you able to upgrade to a more recent version of Windows or not at all ?
Also, I strongly suggest you to uninstall Advanced SystemCare 7 as it's just a "shitware" and it will bring nothing good to your system, even less under Windows XP.

:)thanks fo information bat i'm used thise windows becouse im use logiciel in my memoire...... and that softwer suport xp
thanks

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
:)thanks fo information bat i'm used thise windows becouse im use logiciel in my memoire...... and that softwer suport xp
thanks

Are you a native English speaker or not ? Is French your native language by any chance?

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
je m'excuse pour les erros sur ma longu par ce que je suis debitent sur la langu anglu:)

Au pire utilise Google Translate et traduit de Français à Anglais. Mais tu dois bien tapper pour que ça marche, évidemment.

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
thanks my friend

Pas de problème, faut juste être sûr que tu marques tes phrases comme il le faut dans Google Translate, sans ôter de mots (comme on fait présentement) et écrire en "jovial" ou "familier" et ça va bien aller. Sinon, ça donne des résultats assez bizarres.

Reactions: lazregenset
M

Manzai

Pas de problème, faut juste être sûr que tu marques tes phrases comme il le faut dans Google Translate, sans ôter de mots (comme on fait présentement) et écrire en "jovial" ou "familier" et ça va bien aller. Sinon, ça donne des résultats assez bizarres.

Tu parles français Aura ? :)

Welcome @lazregenset ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.