Edge, Chrome, Opera, LastPass, Pocket
Maintenance tools
Ccleaner, Iobit Uninstaller Pro, Windscribe VPN, Harddisk Sentinel

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
Its been two years I have joined MalwareTips...finally decided to post my laptop security config :p

Updated: Added few non security programs I used and few add ons I recently started using it

Last edited:
Reactions: Exterminator

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
Mozilla Firefox 26 for me are a great surprise. VERY GOOD, FASTER AND SECURE!

Internet Explorer works better for me.....I don't like chrome it just crashes too much in my laptop don't know why....its been a while last time I used Mozilla though....will give it try once they release metro version :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Only thing I have against Internet Explorer, is the addons. I know there are some out there, just not as many compared to Chrome/Firefox.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.