Sandboxie vs Malware Pack #10

Product name
Sandboxie 4.10
Pros
  • -Nice UI
    -System wasn't infected while executing malware
    -Low memory usage (10 MB in 2 processes)
CONS
-None.
BOTTOM LINE
If you wanna higher layer of security, I recommend this program. I'm using it on laptop and works great. You can forget about malware scanners.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Sandboxie cannot determine a safe file to a harmful file, that's one major disadvantage. If the user runs everything in SBIE, there won't be an issue, but let's not forget "Human Errors" that can occur.

Arakasi

Level 4
Verified
Jul 12, 2014
Hello

I think it was in response to this:
Need, I say more!;) -Moose
Nope!:) -Behold Eck

I use Sandboxie as well and thoroughly enjoy it for that piece of mind if I'm lurking where i don't belong. :rolleyes:

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
104kmqx.jpg

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
You are right!

Arakasi,thank you for the detail! I understand now! I am tire and going get some sleep!:confused:
Dumb me!:confused:

Kind regards,;)
No you are right, time for sleep.

Good night Moose and pleasant dreams.

Regards Eck:)

Reactions: Moose

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Reminder to stay on topic. Music videos and other non-related contents will be removed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.