Screen Capture for VirtualBox on Linux

Anker_by

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 23, 2015
Hey people, anyone know a good software for recording OS - windows, im using VBox but they have Video Capture but when i see on VLC the screen resolution is small with black borders .. i try to make a videos testing malwares.. any help is welcome and opinion.

- Anker_by

W

Wave

I will test it,
Sorry, I only just realised you're using Linux... Maybe you will want to try Kazam, but I am unsure since I do not use Linux nor have much experience with it - as an alternate you could always try out Camtasia in the VM running on Windows but this wouldn't be very efficient depending on the specs allocated to the VM since it could slow down the VM a lot during the recording (as opposed to it being smoother if the screen recording was being done from the Host level).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.