Expired SecureAPlus Premium Free 18 Months Subscription

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
need help im using secureaplus software i want to use a free firewall if so which one
I would recommend Comodo Free Firewall 2016 version.... only exception is delete the Geek Buddy that is unnecessary added program (after you install Comodo). This piece of software bundled with Comodo firewall can be removed while installing. Just click on Customize Installation beneath Install button and deselect the check box against it. There's a lot of high praises about this program so that's my suggestion. Good luck hope this helped ;)

here's their link: Free Firewall from Comodo | Learn what is Firewall and how it works

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.