Expired SecurityKISS Jadeite Premium VPN (100% Discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

schovinist

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Screenshot.jpg

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Giveaway Reviewed By Cowpipe - 27/06/2014 (Information correct at time of review)

Review: Here is the download link for anybody who can't find it, I couldn't find a link on the main site so obtained it from a third party. http://www.securitykiss.com/giveaway/?t=67989cc6 The giveaway does support disposable mail addresses for anyone worried about spam, but of course I can't advocate their use here ;)

I received a link to the main installer to my email along with a client ID. The plan is free for 3 months and is capped at a limit of 50GB/month, more than enough for most peoples uses :) Surfing speed was average, a slight slow down from my normal speed but not adding more than half a second to page load times. I didn't experience any problems streaming content, though obviously keep an eye on your bandwidth cap if your literally watching movies and streaming music all day long. It's worth noting for international users that as your internet is being routed through a server in a different country, results in Google may show up in a different order and you're local weather report won't be very useful unless you manually set it :p

If anyone has any questions regrading this review then feel free to tag me in a post or PM me. I'd just like to clarify I've started to do these reviews as a way of helping the community and my opinions are solely based on my own experience with a giveaway, I'm not asked to write this, nor would I write it, if I were :)

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
The plan is free for 3 months and is capped at a limit of 50GB/month

thanks for telling the detail info i thought of i will give a try, but only for 3 months, no thanks.ggrrrrr.......:mad::mad: come on :rolleyes: cyberghost giveaway is almost 6 to 12 months, unfortunately i missed (ggrrrrrrrr.......... :mad::mad:) i want one like that.:p

Reactions: FUZZZY and Cowpipe

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
thanks for telling the detail info i thought of i will give a try, but only for 3 months, no thanks.ggrrrrr.......:mad::mad: come on :rolleyes: cyberghost giveaway is almost 6 to 12 months, unfortunately i missed (ggrrrrrrrr.......... :mad::mad:) i want one like that.:p

Cyber Ghost does not even compare to Security Kiss, you very rarely even see an offer like this from them .... why? because they don't need to do giveaway's ..... it's that good. I dumped Cyber Ghost YEARS ago and have been using SoftEther which is a good free VPN, but when I saw this offer I just had to jump on it, even if it is only for 3 months, hell the free version gives you 300mb a day.

Reactions: Cowpipe

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.