SecurityKISS VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

illumination

Thread author
SecurityKISS offers security solutions for businesses and individuals. We concentrate on protecting incoming and outgoing traffic – the element of online security which is so often neglected.

Our mission statement is to keep your Internet connection secure, private, and anonymous.

Capture6.png

Bypass Blocking, Filtering and Monitoring

*Access blocked websites from your office (YouTube, Flickr, gambling, blog sites, ICQ, email, chat)
*Unrestricted access to TV streams, Radio streams and others
*Use Skype and other VoIP even if it is blocked or distorted by your Internet Provider
*Avoid being identified by anyone including governments
*Access all content privately without censorship
*Unblock all ports with no configuration
*Unrestricted access for international users blocked by government control

Full Anonymity

*Protect your identity online by hiding your real IP address
*Assign your computer a new European IP address
*Hide your online activities from your boss, children and spouse
No need to use a proxy any more

Traffic compression guarantees high-speed access to any site or service

Support for all applications on your computer – they are not aware of the tunnel

Both Free and Paid Versions

SecurrityKISS

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
thewolfsmith72 said:
SecurityKISS offers security solutions for businesses and individuals. We concentrate on protecting incoming and outgoing traffic – the element of online security which is so often neglected.

Our mission statement is to keep your Internet connection secure, private, and anonymous.

Capture6.png

Bypass Blocking, Filtering and Monitoring

*Access blocked websites from your office (YouTube, Flickr, gambling, blog sites, ICQ, email, chat)
*Unrestricted access to TV streams, Radio streams and others
*Use Skype and other VoIP even if it is blocked or distorted by your Internet Provider
*Avoid being identified by anyone including governments
*Access all content privately without censorship
*Unblock all ports with no configuration
*Unrestricted access for international users blocked by government control

Full Anonymity

*Protect your identity online by hiding your real IP address
*Assign your computer a new European IP address
*Hide your online activities from your boss, children and spouse
No need to use a proxy any more

Traffic compression guarantees high-speed access to any site or service

Support for all applications on your computer – they are not aware of the tunnel

Both Free and Paid Versions

SecurrityKISS

True, I am looking at this at TAFE. I think that it is very interesting. Plus I think that this is a quite good idea.

I

illumination

Thread author
It can be very convenient, especially when needing to secure online transactions such as banking,ect..

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yeah true. It will get worse when using the internet. We will have to secure everything as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.