Hello,


FRST.gif
Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
icon_exclaim.gif
​

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finishes FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.
 

Attachments

The situation is the same, I attempted to use IE, and after being unsuccessful, I ran AdwCleaner and it re-found the same threat in *user*/AppData/LocalLow/HPAppData
 
FRST.gif
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition.txt option is checked.

    2873ryc.png

  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please attach report into your next reply.
 
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but here they are. This is after running IE, but after I did not use AdwCleaner to clean. Once again, thank you for all your help.
 

Attachments

Please uninstall following software:
Coupon Printer for Windows (HKLM-x32\...\Coupon Printer for Windows5.0.0.0) (Version: 5.0.0.0 - Coupons.com Incorporated)
Tiny Media Player v1.0 (HKLM-x32\...\Tiny Media Player_is1) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - ) <==== ATTENTION

Also you have some HP software on your PC so I wouldn't worry about this detection. Adwcleaner is a little bit aggressive sometimes and FPs can occur.
 
Again, with Easter, I apologise for the delayed reply. Anyway, whenever I attempt to uninstall the two you listed through the control panel, I receive: "An error occured while trying to uninstall *program*. It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like to remove *program* from the Programs and Features list?" for both.
 
Also, I was looking through another similar thread, which an individual had a similar situation. He could not download files (which I can't because IE doesn't not function) but I forgot to mention I could not download Google Chrome through the command prompt, and recieved an error after trying several times. Anyway, TDSS killer ultimately solved his problem. Could there be something we missed?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top