App Review Shadow Defender - real-time test(andrzejc76)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
D

Deleted member 178

RE: Shadow Defender - real-time test.

may i have the translation at the end?

Btw, which version did you use? if it was the .331, i will reconsider the result since this version is suspicious because it appears from nowhere and the code was lightened; not to mention that the original developers is missing and the .331 appears suddenly after.

SecurityChecks

Thread author
Aug 5, 2012

So this version of the 331 but not less as I know most use this version.
This version was checked repeatedly, including by me - is not hacked, nor suspicious, and nothing is in it sewn up. I suspect that the result would be identical 325 version, but nevertheless did not conduct such a test.

D

Deleted member 178

ok, i trust you, after reading the 48 pages on Wilders about it, i am quite suspicious ^^

what was the last comment on the video? (about the result?)

SecurityChecks

Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
Under my video has no comments, no less but the last test I've seen shows that Shadow Defender 325 version is unfortunately broken by bootkit and is from 2006.

Wilders says it is not but it's worth something is not something to read, but nevertheless there is nothing like your insights and analysis.;)

D

Deleted member 178

i am using v326 beta. but if you say that v331 is clean i will upgrade.

Thanks for the video.

SecurityChecks

Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
@Umbra Corp. - " but if you say that v331 is clean i will upgrade. "

I used a long version of the 331, have not seen any suspicious Internet Connection, no anomaly indicating that the "rummage" in your computer, you can also upgrade to 331 without fear.

D

Deleted member 178

Just did it ;) i observe it uses twice the amount of RAM (WS) after the reboot than the beta v.326, i will recheck later when my system will be idle.

SecurityChecks

Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
I'm sorry I can not relate to it because I used only the 331 version, but I think that the "calm down" and be no difference in the collection of RAM your computer - which collects and so if he drew resources from the air.;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.