Advice Request Shotcut free video editing

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
We pledge that our downloads are always free of malware, spyware, and adware. Furthermore, we refuse to bundle any software unrelated to Shotcut such as browser toolbars or download managers. However, we can only provide that guarantee if you come to this website to download.

Shotcut - Download

I never seen or noticed any bundle or PUP the times I tested.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
It's pretty good but it will take awhile before you get the hang of the basics as the UI ( user interface ) is a bit different then other standard editors. I deeply liked it's conversion options and the rendering is fast but ofcourse depends on what machine you have.

Be sure to check out the Shotcut - Tutorial Videos as those helped alot. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.