Expired Soft Organizer v 6.11 for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
Soft Organizer v6.11 giveaway!!! :)
Please use google translate.
Instructions:
  • Go to the promo link
  • Download software
  • Install
  • Activate with BZK5B9-7ZUTY3-NR6K2G-M2BN23-F887GW-5XH4NV
Terms:
  • This is a lifetime license only for version 6.11
  • No free technical support
  • No free updates to future versions
  • For non-commercial use

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
It is a good program like a dr. kerish. But I prefer to stay away from such programs. Ccleaner is enough for me to keep my PC clean
I agree but another temptation is to use Reg Organizer from the same dev and that also includes Soft Organizer.
I used it for a long time (thanks to a giveaway) and I can say no problem :)

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I've tried to use this software before in the past. It's pretty dang good in my opinion! I also have a license for Revo Uninstaller PRO.

This is a really good program, but the one thing I would caution everyone when using it is to make sure installing anything using this software would be to make sure : "NOTHING ELSE IS RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND" or that is : "All you are doing is installing a program and not running a browser or any other programs". The record of the install can record other softwares CURRENTLY running while you install whatever you are installing.

And to be fair, like I said, REVO UNINSTALLER PRO has the same problem, most notably the problem is after you install something and the software you are installing calls for OPENING a link to the software makers site. Why is that a problem? It is because while you are installing the software it perceives the opening of the browser as part of the install. Meaning when you uninstall the software you installed various parts of the browser will be unisntalled ALSO.

It's always a great idea to have a backup of your browser whenever possible, I use Hekasofts backup software to backup my browser and keep a current backup of it along with the sync feature for my browser also.

Either way, I just wanted to mention this for anyone interested in my opinion to let them know my experiences using this software.

IT'S GREAT! AND IT WORKS! Same as REVO UNISNTALLER PRO! But you have to remember when installing what it's following and recording.

Think of it as a recorder and if it opens your browser while installing be on alert to close the browser clicking the "X" button as fast as you can to prevent actions after the install being recorded as part of the installation, because otherwise it can cause problems uninstalling the software later.....

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
I've tried to use this software before in the past. It's pretty dang good in my opinion! I also have a license for Revo Uninstaller PRO.

This is a really good program, but the one thing I would caution everyone when using it is to make sure installing anything using this software would be to make sure : "NOTHING ELSE IS RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND" or that is : "All you are doing is installing a program and not running a browser or any other programs". The record of the install can record other softwares CURRENTLY running while you install whatever you are installing.

And to be fair, like I said, REVO UNINSTALLER PRO has the same problem, most notably the problem is after you install something and the software you are installing calls for OPENING a link to the software makers site. Why is that a problem? It is because while you are installing the software it perceives the opening of the browser as part of the install. Meaning when you uninstall the software you installed various parts of the browser will be unisntalled ALSO.

It's always a great idea to have a backup of your browser whenever possible, I use Hekasofts backup software to backup my browser and keep a current backup of it along with the sync feature for my browser also.

Either way, I just wanted to mention this for anyone interested in my opinion to let them know my experiences using this software.

IT'S GREAT! AND IT WORKS! Same as REVO UNISNTALLER PRO! But you have to remember when installing what it's following and recording.

Think of it as a recorder and if it opens your browser while installing be on alert to close the browser clicking the "X" button as fast as you can to prevent actions after the install being recorded as part of the installation, because otherwise it can cause problems uninstalling the software later.....

Tanks for the detailed description of your experience!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.