Expired Softpedia 10 Year Anniversary: 50 Licenses for Ad-Aware Internet Security Pro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
As our daily giveaway campaign focuses on computer security, it’s time we offered another quality product designed to protect your system against malware. We have 50 licenses for Ad-Aware Internet Security Pro this time.

Contest Link

P.S. AFAIK Ad-Aware Free and Pro use both Vipre engine and their own engine, Ad-Aware Total Security on the other hand is using an OEM version of G-DATA [contains Avast, BitDefender and Ad-Aware engines].

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Haven't heard of Lavasoft in years, Last product I used from them was Ad-Aware SE 2007.

Thanks for the share tho.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
MrXidus said:
Haven't heard of Lavasoft in years, Last product I used from them was Ad-Aware SE 2007.

Thanks for the share tho.

Same here, back in the day when I used to use Spyboy S&D too... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.