Advice Request Softwares to enhance Windows 7 on an Archos 9 PC Tablet?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheSuperGeek

Thread author
Hello,
i've got an Archos 9 PCTablet with Windows 7 ultimate on it.
I want to know how enchance touch experience and if someone know softwares or tips that can help with touch-based device (1 point, not multipoint).
The apps don't need to be make for tablet but an image viewer with big icons are better than small....
So can you help me ?
Thanks.

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Instructions

Click on "Start" in the lower left corner of the screen and then "Control Panel" in the column on the right side of the menu.

Click the drop-down menu next to "View by" and choose "Small icons".

Click "Pen and touch input settings".

Click on the "Display" tab at the top of the window.

Mark the box next to "Use your finger as an input device".

This page in Spanish translate you really don't understand it:

Cómo activar manualmente la compatibilidad para la pantalla táctil en windows 7 | eHow en Español

T

TheSuperGeek

Thread author
Thanks all but i look on softwares !
Yes because for the moment I have :
Firefox
Evernote
OOOLight

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.