[Solved] My Laptop's Wifi & Fan LED lights remain on even after shutdown. How to resolve???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajat

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 20, 2015
My Lappy's Led lights remain on even after shutdown. There are 2 options for me to Shut it down Completely :-
1.)Detach the battery & Re Attach it.
2.)Press the Power Button for 1/2 minute.

But these ways are generally used to Shut Down Laptop Forcefully. I want to Rectify this Problems as soon as Possible.

It is a Fujitsu Lifebook A514 with Windows 10 Installed. I Bought it around a Month ago. Its Specs are:-
Intel core i3 Processor 4th gen
8 gb Ram(DDR3)
500 gb HDD
I have already tried somethings like sfc.exe/scannow & CHKDSK commands, Installing several Drivers resetting PC etc. but they all didn't work.

L

LabZero

@Rajat

Might be enough to turn off the Windows 10 Quick Start :

Go to Control Panel, Hardware and sound > > Power Options.
Left click Specifies what happens when you press the power button.
Click View options are currently unavailable.
Down, you disabled Enable Quick Start (recommended).
Click on Save changes.

Rajat

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 20, 2015
@Rajat

Might be enough to turn off the Windows 10 Quick Start :

Go to Control Panel, Hardware and sound > > Power Options.
Left click Specifies what happens when you press the power button.
Click View options are currently unavailable.
Down, you disabled Enable Quick Start (recommended).
Click on Save changes.

Fast Startup was already turned on. I turned it off & Guess what it's working. I was pretty much sure that this Problem is caused because of Windows 10 since my lappy was working Fine with Linux Mint & i.e. why i didn't used my Warranty Service. Thanksss.

Reactions: LabZero

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
One of the issue may occur also however very slight to happen is programs installed like virtualization. *

* Although its been fixed way back before.

Glad that quick fixed solved already.

Reactions: LabZero
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.