Troubleshoot Speakers repair help!!

ayan4u

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 22, 2012
I have Logitech X210 speakers and recently found the volume from left speaker is very low compared to right,...i have tried different speakers/headphones to subwoofers and it had same issue,.sometimes adjusting volume to a certain level balances audio o_O ...is there a prob with the aux outout port in subwoofer? any suggestions ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Svoll and DardiM

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
I have Logitech X210 speakers and recently found the volume from left speaker is very low compared to right,...i have tried different speakers from subwoofers/headphones and it had same issue,.sometimes adjusting volume to a certain level balances audio o_O ...is there a prob with the aux outout port in subwoofer? any suggestions ?!
When you say "recently", have there been changes before it occured, like W7 update, prog installed, etc... ?
Have you tried to use the last drivers available from your audio website ?

A good way to test is not only "on the same pc with several speakers", but also on another pc with your main speakers : an easy way to detect if it is hardware or software related.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ayan4u

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 22, 2012
When you say "recently", have there been changes before it occured, like W7 update, prog installed, etc... ?
Have you tried to use the last drivers available from logitech website ?

dats a week back...i don't think its a software problem,even audio from cell phone makes same prob!

Upvote 0

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
dats a week back...i don't think its a software problem,even audio from cell phone makes same prob!
Is there a button on the hardware part to balance the volume ?
On my speakers, I can modify it and get the same result as you :)

(I think you are probably already looked, but I prefer ask it :) )

Reactions: Svoll and frogboy
Upvote 0

ayan4u

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 22, 2012
yup sound configuration seems to be ok...i think there is something loose within subwoofer,as other speakers connected to it gives same result

Upvote 0

Tabeer

Level 3
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
It means there is a fault on a speaker.

1. Check the connections on the speaker with the problem and pull its plugs in and out a few times - sometimes dirt or oxide on them can cause issues.

2. Try the speakers on another computer.

Another possibility is that a cable is faulty.

Reactions: Svoll
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.