spleentechie security configuration

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
There are other options that you can have instead of CO-MO-DO Dragon. Have you ever tried Google Chrome or Firefox? Not sure if you can have addons with Dragon but I say that if you have not tried Chrome and Firefox, is because you can add, Ghostery, Adblock Plus, WOT.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Why would you class your security risk as Medium?

Good on you for using a Standard UA. ;)

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
McLovin said:
There are other options that you can have instead of CO-MO-DO Dragon. Have you ever tried Google Chrome or Firefox? Not sure if you can have addons with Dragon but I say that if you have not tried Chrome and Firefox, is because you can add, Ghostery, Adblock Plus, WOT.

Addons you suggest all work flawlessly with Dragon.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Be sure to have Avast's web shield on. You can use Super Antispyware or Malwarebytes for on demand scanning. Use some backup software. Config looks solid to me.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
NSG001 said:
Addons you suggest all work flawlessly with Dragon.

Ahh, okay. Well in that case spleentechie you could add them to Dragon.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.