CONS
PESIMIO

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Hola
Hace unos dias se realizo la compra de de este software por 23 euros desde de su pagina wed, pero resulta ser que nunca nos llegó la licencia, por mas reclamos que hicimos. Ante esta circunstancia me he estado enfrentando a UNA COMPAÑIA QUE SE DEDICA A ESTAFAR A LA GENTE.
Pongo este comunicado para alertar a los usuarios de este FALSO PROGRAMA LLAMADO SPYEMERGENCY, que además de eso está repleto de virus( Amenazas detectados por Bitdefender ).
He procedido inmediatamente desintalar a esta lacra de software.
Por favor no se le ocurra instalar esta cosa.

Reactions: Moose

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
English Version

Hi
A few days ago the purchase of this software was carried out for 23 euros from their web site, but it turns out that we never got the license, but claims that we did. Under this circumstance I have been facing me A COMPANY THAT IS DEDICATED TO SCAMMING PEOPLE.
I put this statement to alert users of this PROGRAM CALLED FALSE SPYEMERGENCY, besides that is full of viruses (Threats detected by Bitdefender).
I proceeded immediately uninstall this scourge of software.
Please do not ever install this thing.

I have never heard of this product before, but it looks and sounds like a scam.

Reactions: Av Gurus and Moose

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
So you are saying that you bought a license from spyemergency and you did pay 23 euro for it, yet you never did receive a license key?
Also you are saying that Bitdefender found a load of spyware and adware bundled into their product correct?

If this is the case than thank you for letting us know.
Maybe you should phone your bank or merchant and get a charge back done.

Cheers

Reactions: Moose and Oxygen

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
So you are saying that you bought a license from spyemergency and you did pay 23 euro for it, yet you never did receive a license key?
Also you are saying that Bitdefender found a load of spyware and adware bundled into their product correct?

If this is the case than thank you for letting us know.
Maybe you should phone your bank or merchant and get a charge back done.

Cheers

Netgate Spy emergency seems to be a reputable company who sell good stuff.
http://download.cnet.com/windows/netgate-technologies/3260-20_4-6265484-1.html
Offical page: http://www.netgate.sk/

So it seems you bought your product from a resell parter (official or unofficial) and got scammed in the process.
Please contact Netgate and address the issue properly, and next time verify that your product is being bought from a valid source.

Kind Regards Nico

Reactions: Manzai and Av Gurus

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@MisterToto : Yes part of the declaration from the
webpage

Compatibility with other anti-virus software and anti-spyware software
We have developed Spy Emergency Anti Spyware Software to be compatible with other common anti-virus and anti-malware solutions like NOD32, Avast, BitDefender, Kaspersky, Avira, McAfee, DrWeb, Ad-Aware, Spybot Search & Destroy, Spyware Doctor, Spy Sweeper, CounterSpy to allow users to install Spy Emergency Anti Spyware Software in situations where other anti-virus or anti-spyware is already present.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.