Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeN

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2011
SpyShelter Premium
Anti keylogger software. Protect your privacy and feel secured with this software
You Need the SpyShelter! The Internet is now a vital part of our personal and business lives. With increasing use of online systems, cybercrime also has grown exponentially. Information-stealing software are produced regularly and are used by thieves to steal personal and business information.
One of the most effective ways of stealing information is through a program that can easily be made to capture keystrokes. SpyShelter captures everything that a user is doing- keystrokes, mouseclicks, files opened and closed, sites visited. More sophisticated programs can capture everything a user sees on his screen when performing a screen capture: just the mere opening of a file can allow an information thief to steal your data.
These sophisticated and dangerous programs are called Keylogging programs (e.g. keyloggers, key recorder, keytrappers, key capture programs, etc.) and they are developed continuously all over the world. SpyShelter anti keylogger can protect you against attacks that happen even when you do ordinary computer tasks like: typing into your computer, getting screenshots, opening files, and visiting sites.
The SpyShelter monitors vulnerable and weak spots in your computer system to ensure that even the most advanced keyloggers are shut down even before these can launch a single dangerous attack against your computer. SpyShelter antikeylogger system is fast, efficient, and easy-to-use.

Zemana AntiLogger
Make sure that your private data will remain private
Anti-Logger, developed to deal with different kinds of malware threats, protects your banking passwords, private emails & chat conversations from spying proactively without needing a signature-based algorithm and includes powerful, anti-action methods.
AntiLogger prevents all known forms of malwares which intend to carry out information theft. As AntiLogger uses a proactive and a unique way to detect potentially harmful applications which have not already been recognized or identified by any anti-virus programs consequently, it protects your 'Information Security' from a range of threats.
Modules: Anti-SSL Logger, Anti-WebCam Logger and Anti-ClipBoard Logger are the first security solutions developed in the world. Also, you will realize that these modules have the best features if compared to similar applications.
Anti-KeyLogger Module provides a new powerful protection against keyloggers which have not been even caught by known, the most popular security softwares in the world.

jota13

Level 2
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
I know both software's. But I prefer Spy Shelter Premium. Once I had Zemana AntiLogger on my oldest computer with Windows XP. When I had on this computer free Avira both software working good. But when I won commercial version of Avira I started to have problems with my computer. When I update Avira when Zemana AntiLogger working my computer suddenly shutt down and restart. And I uninstall Zemana AntiLogger and install free version of Spy Shelter and now I not have any problems with both software's.

ranget

Dec 8, 2011
i won't recomend Video Review i recomend that you try them your Self in a Virtual Box
Both have Trail Version Spyshelter 1 month free and Zemana 15 days free

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
From my own experience in my VM, SS is by far superior as a HIPS (in terms of system protection, adding autoruns, modifying protected files etc), but at their primary purpose of stopping various types of logging, I couldn't say. Also there are not many test about including both.

jota13

Level 2
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
I prefer Spy Shelter Premium but I think Zemana Antilogger is better for computers user newbie. I installed Zemana AntiLogger on my mom's laptop.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
I haven't tried Spy Shelter, but I have Zemana Antilogger istalled on my pc, no problems with it.

jota13

Level 2
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
I also like Zemana AntiLogger. I had it on my second computer, but I had problems with this security software when I won Avira Premium. When I updated Avira, when Zemana Antilogger worked on my system, my computer was rebooted. So it was often.

Antivirus should be updated automatically.

And I uninstalled Zemana AntiLogger. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.