Squeezy's configuration

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I like your 'different' configuration, and would not change what I've beheld of it.:) Utilizing Windows Defender & Firewall, Smart Screen & Sandboxie, marches forth with the precision of a university brass band that leads the "endless" Rose Parade!:D
My suggestion, from personal experience, is to try portable versions of software including browsers you'd like to test browse!:rolleyes: They would, in fact, be installed on an external flash drive which helps keep your system freer while simultaneously allowing you to replace, experiment, and simply enjoy the latest version of a program. Sending a shortcut to your desktop makes it simpler to open in sandbox too!
Thank you for sharing your choices. I'm feeling inspired now!;):)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.