Star Wars: Old Republic (Recruitment Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Hi Fellow MT members, I'm aiming to play 'SWTOR' and was wanting to know who else is?
Requirements
Guild: Sith
Playing Style: Casual Part & Hardcore
UK/EU/US: As long as you have good English then all is good.
Must be able to pre-order before Novemeber ends...
Anyway, if you're interested then please say so in this thread!

Will be offering
Vent
Forum/Portal etc

PS- If enough interest is gained then will edit this and put a more detailed/in-depth approach, post on this. And also beg for it to be stickied :rolleyes:

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Anyone plan on playing this? If no interest in 3 weeks time or so I'll delete this thread (*spits dummy out*)

Currently working on the Gaming + Guild Website so it will be a hub for Guilds of a few games as well as General Gaming discussion.

Not even worked on it, but in bing/yahoo couple of keywords ranking 4 and 18th positition hehe.

Eiso

Nov 25, 2011
Hey mate, you in the large closed beta? It's a really great game. I'm looking to pre-order the Collector's Edition. It would be nice to be in a guild alongside other security aware members, but why Sith? I prefer the 'good' side. :)

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
I was invited but I couldn't play it so I uninstalled it. I would have loved to be in your team cap

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Been blasting on it myself, lovely indeed it is... :) gonna be a good and bad side, each have their own leader... :)

Will update thread as soon as done....

Nice on the CE, Eiso :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.