Expired Steganos Safe 2012 V13 license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Steganos Safe Key features

Creates a password-protected virtual safe to store your photos, music, documents, and more. Works like a real safe to protect data — no one can get in without a password. Steganos PicPass lets users click a series of pictures, eliminating the need to remember complicated passwords.
Turns your USB stick, mobile phone, digital camera, or iPod, into a digital safe key — just plug it into your computer to open, pull it out to close.
Shreds unwanted files permanently and defeats data recovery applications. And deep cleans the free spaces on your hard and external drives — this way your vacation photos aren’t reconstructed in case you sell your computer.
Blocks unauthorized access to e-mails with fast one click encryption.
690686b4ada70a0e79134b6cc2a636428e96_1Menu.png

Steganos Safe normally costs $39.95 if you wish to buy. But there is a time limited promotion going on, which enables you to get the full version Serial Number / License Key of Steganos Safe 2012, for free of charge. Steganos Safe 2012 is not the latest version because Steganos has released Steganos Safe 2013 V14 sometime ago. Though, Steganos Safe 2012 is old version but it still very good and works on all Windows PC from Windows XP to 7.

1. Go to this giveaway page HERE, enter your email address, uncheck the option “ I would like to receive the Steganos Newsletter in the future”, and then click “OK” button.

2. Within seconds, you will receive an email with your free serial number for Steganos Safe 13.

3. Download Steganos Safe 2012 v13 from this LINK. Install and activate full version Steganos Safe 13 with received serial number.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
This is an older version but still an excellent product, very powerful encryption, don't forget your pass.

Thanks. :D

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Littlebits said:
This is an older version but still an excellent product, very powerful encryption, don't forget your pass.

Thanks. :D

You are welcome Littlebits :D

zeff

Level 1
Dec 18, 2011
Thanks For share. Although its old promo.
I used it on my PC. But uninstalled. How can a software protect data while it can't protect itself.?

1. No delete Protection. when safe is delete then all the data it contain gone for forever.
2. No self password Protection while opening the program?
3. No uninstallation protection. ?
4. Very Confusing while hiding the safe? While i hide the safe. safe still showing in Mydocument/ stagsnos folder.
so hiding from whom?
I think best software for this purpose is Gilisoft File Lock Pro./ Idoo File Lock Pro

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
zeff said:
I used it on my PC. But uninstalled. How can a software protect data while it can't protect itself.?

1. No delete Protection. when safe is delete then all the data it contain gone for forever.
4. Very Confusing while hiding the safe? While i hide the safe. safe still showing in Mydocument/ stagsnos folder.
so hiding from whom?
I think best software for this purpose is Gilisoft File Lock Pro./ Idoo File Lock Pro

I didn't use the this software.
If I want to lock something I use WinFolder Lock Pro 1.4 by Joshcellsoftware

WinFolder Lock Pro features and highlights:

Full AES256 / ACL Replacement Kernel Protection technology, protecting the folders forever in the kernel
ACL Backup / Restore for all replacements
The folder is break in Copy / Move / Rename / Delete, the user can't copy or move the folder with contents, always get errors
Portable and friendly interface
Protected against virus attacks, if the computer is infected, the malicious application not can copy, send, or touch on the protected folder
Coded with the maximum protection features, to avoid any error in the functions, the application work is guaranteed, even when installed another operating system

You can download it from here
http://winfolder-lock-pro.en.lo4d.com/download

Virus Total
link

2 false positives

The only thing that tricks me is that tool is no longer available on their site
http://joshcellsoftwares.com/

zeff

Level 1
Dec 18, 2011
BoraMurdar said:
zeff said:

so hiding from whom?

Full AES256 / ACL Replacement Kernel Protection technology, protecting the folders forever in the kernel
The folder is break in Copy / Move / Rename / Delete, the user can't copy or move the folder with contents, always get errors
Protected against virus attacks, if the computer is infected, the malicious application not can copy, send, or touch on the protected folder
Coded with the maximum protection features, to avoid any error in the functions, the application work is guaranteed, even when installed another operating system

Virus Total
link

2 false positives

I don't know about the software you mentioned above. anyway thanks for let us know.
I use GiliSoft File Lock Pro for few years. I think it is more than enough for normal file, folder, and drive protection. Extremely easy to use.

GiliSoft File Lock Pro is a power file encryption software program that can quickly and safely lock and hide files, folder,and drives,and it can use 256-bit AES encryption (Encryption Standard Adopted by the US Government) to protect your files located on HDD drive or any portable media such as USB drives.

Lots of feature. You can read more here

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
zeff said:
BoraMurdar said:
zeff said:

so hiding from whom?

Virus Total
link

2 false positives

I don't know about the software you mentioned above. anyway thanks for let us know.
I use GiliSoft File Lock Pro for few years. I think it is more than enough for normal file, folder, and drive protection. Extremely easy to use.

GiliSoft File Lock Pro is a power file encryption software program that can quickly and safely lock and hide files, folder,and drives,and it can use 256-bit AES encryption (Encryption Standard Adopted by the US Government) to protect your files located on HDD drive or any portable media such as USB drives.

There is no free version, no?

zeff

Level 1
Dec 18, 2011

There is no free version, no?
Unfortunately No, But you can try "Idoo File Encryption" Free version but has some limitation you can figure out by visiting the Product Page. I think Idoo Software and Gilisoft are same company . but still selling the same product with different Brand name. Even the GUI of both "Gilisoft File lock pro" and "Idoo File encryption" are same.
One thing you must note idoo file encryption does not support window 8.

GUI Comparision

2nv8hls.jpg
n36phg.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.