Advice Request Steve Ballmer: 500,000 Downloads of Windows 8 already

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A really good start for Windows 8 since its a Dev, surely if its official then it will be double or triple for the first day.

D

Deleted member 178

yes seems a new great job from Gigasoft, but i didnt downloaded it :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Supposed to attempted in VM to install Windows 8 but I don't have enough spare in RAM so never mind.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Windows 8 will surely be a bigger hit than Windows 7 since Windows 8 brings a lot of improved features such as better security and faster performance.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Windows 8 is also made so that older pc can run it; I think they want many to change from xp to the newest OS and Windows 8 might be release when xp "dies out". It wouldn't surprise me.

AMD are already working to optimize their cpu's and especially the apu's. A guy installed it on his real machine and his phenom II got better score on windows 8 than in windows 7 so we can already see that the driver are optimized for windows 8.

I really hope windows 8 will be a success since they spend 30% for the income on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.