Expired Sticky Password Pro 6.0 Full Version [72hours]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Starting today (April 20) and ending on Monday (April 22), you can download the professional version of the application, no strings attached. Simply head to the download page HERE to get it. The coupon code that enables the 100% discount is available in the archive.

Use the coupon on THIS PAGE in order to receive the license and be able to activate the product, which is regularly priced at $29.99/ €23.95. In order to benefit from the giveaway you have to activate the product before the offer expires on Monday, April 22.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Coupon Code

Code:
Installation

Install the software by running stpass_trial_609439.exe.

To activate your copy visit the page below and use Coupon code to exchange it for license key. Activation code will be delivered via email.
-----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.stickypassword.com/coupon

Coupon code:

SFPDGA-954F23-2A5DF2-337ADB

You have to install and activate it before the giveaway offer for the software is over.

Regards,
Sticky Password Team & Softpedia

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
Coupon code:

SFPDGA-954F23-2A5DF2-337ADB

Has anybody go one...? I still do not have an email...

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
this same giveaway has been floating around for some time
I am still waiting too.. more of an interest to see if it is still active as I
was able to score a key a few weeks ago

Edit: just received another key :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.