TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
Hello... In this forums usually you get lots of likes, which is really nice, but you usually get one notification for each like. These are a lot, and sometimes you won't notice if there are new replies in a thread or if someone quoted your post, confused by all those likes alerts. In my opinion there should be only one like notification for post, for example.... Member X and other 12 liked your post in the thread "Hello", instead of having a single notification for each of the 13 members

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Hello... In this forums usually you get lots of likes, which is really nice, but you usually get one notification for each like. These are a lot, and sometimes you won't notice if there are new replies in a thread or if someone quoted your post, confused by all those likes alerts. In my opinion there should be only one like notification for post, for example.... Member X and other 12 liked your post in the thread "Hello", instead of having a single notification for each of the 13 members
Agreed. Just like fb & other social sites do.

FYI, i think at the moment you have received 5 like notifications...:D;)

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Very interesting suggestion...I think i saw it before (not sure). Still, i don't think it will be applied since XenFore lacks of this feature if i'm not mistaken, and hardly think somebody will code it. :confused:

Still, +1.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
All you have to do is untick "Like" alerts via alert preferences
Ashampoo_Snap_2017.01.14_08h02m05s_001_.png
Click alert preferences then untick the following "Like" alerts that you do not want torecieve alerts for

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.01.14_08h03m05s_002_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2017.01.14_08h03m38s_003_.png

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.