Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Version 6 for 3 years, not very appealing for users. SUPERAntiSpyware should be laid to rest, unless someone has some statistics to show it's widely used and successful at whatever it now does.

And deleting cookies isn't removing spyware.

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

HI, again maybe you are right, I have not been monitoring my account closely and I have 321 days left on my subscription I also have Emsisoft Anti-Malware in my mail,but can not put it to use because i believe in Malwarebytes 3.0:(And I mean I Updated It Yesterday sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Version 6 for 3 years, not very appealing for users. SUPERAntiSpyware should be laid to rest, unless someone has some statistics to show it's widely used and successful at whatever it now does.
It's not all bad, I find the System Investigator tool to useful.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
How often does SAS update its definitions? Might install it as an on-demand scanner if it frequently updates its definitions like Malwarebytes AntiMalware v2x

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.