SUPERAntiSpyware - Keep settings after update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ng4ever

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
Is there anyway to stop free SUPERAntiSpyware from redoing some of the settings when updating it ? It is annoying having to redo some of them every time there a update. Is it even worth using anymore?

I haven't installed it in a few months.

L

LabZero

Thread moved.

I used SAS a long time ago and I don't remember this problem, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall it to the latest version? What is your OS?
SAS has interesting options, but a poor detection rate, and to be honest there are better alternatives.

Reactions: frogboy

ng4ever

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
Thread moved.

I used SAS a long time ago and I don't remember this problem, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall it to the latest version? What is your OS?
SAS has interesting options, but a poor detection rate, and to be honest there are better alternatives.

Yes I tried that.

I will just stop using it thanks. I agree it has gone downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.