Expired SuperEasy SpeedUp 2 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
SuperEasy-SpeedUp2-giveaway-650x481.jpg

SuperEasy SpeedUp 2 is the modern and particularly capable, easy-to-operate tuning suite for the smaller budget. Equipped with carefully programmed modules, which can compete with the (more expensive) competitors, you can challenge the premature as well as the present drop in efficiency effectively and at a reasonable price.

SuperEasy SpeedUp 2 gets your Windows going and draws more performance out of your PC. Junk data will no longer block your hard disk and main memory or slow down your computer. SuperEasy SpeedUp 2 is a tool box for Windows optimization and consists of different modules. By means of an analysis tool you examine your system and clean it in manifold ways. The DriveCleaner relieves your hard disks from superfluous files; the RegistryCleaner gets rid of decelerating entries in your system and the InternetCleaner removes revealing surf traces. Additional modules optimize your hard disk access, scan for unnecessary auto start entries and reveal the services that Windows loads to the memory during a system start. As a result your whole system is cleaned, bringing back valuable storage capacity and accelerating future starts.

The reason is that each PC is a sort of ‘Eco system’, which is subject to constant changes. Programs are being installed and un-installed, settings are changed, updates added, older applications are simply forgotten, contents are downloaded and many more. Each change leaves its traces and all together they make the PC slow and less capable.

System requirements

• Windows XP Service Pack 1/ Windows Vista (32/64) / Windows 7 (32/64)
  • .NET Framework Version 2.0 (is installed automatically if not available)
  • 256 MB RAM
  • Pentium-compatible processor
  • Mouse
Features:

• Complete system maintenance and cleaning
  • Remove Internet traces
  • Trouble-shooting
  • Release storage capacity
  • Relieve auto start from unnecessary programs
  • Optimize file access and loading times
  • Clean the hard disk
  • Complete optimization with just one click
  • Remove unnecessary, non required files
  • De-activate unnecessary services
  • Protect privacy
  • Backup for restoration
Vendor: SuperEasy

Product Page: https://www.supereasy.net/en/usd/pin/0010/products/SuperEasy-SpeedUp-2

Original Price: $29.95

Giveaway Ends In:
source

Download SuperEasy SpeedUp2

Note by BoraMurdar
For your PC safety, it is recommended that you create a System Restore Point and backup important data as these kind of software can modify your system settings, registry and files.
This will help restore your PC to an earlier state in case something ever goes wrong in the future.

Morro

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
No it is not damaged, i just tried it and it installed perfectly. Try re-downloading again...although personally i was not impressed by the program one bit. I removed it from my Hard drive already.

Stil thank you for placing this GoTD sid_16. :)

kaljukass

Level 2
May 17, 2012
No it is not damaged, i just tried it and it installed perfectly. Try re-downloading again...although personally i was not impressed by the program one bit. I removed it from my Hard drive already.

Stil thank you for placing this GoTD sid_16. :)
Thanks, and I'm actually not even want try it, because I know what it is and not want more. It's so old and miserabIe.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.