New Update System Ninja 4 Free and Pro version

moonshine

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
System Ninja

System Ninja is a lightweight program designed to clean your computer of unwanted junk, constantly slowing your entire system down. System Ninja features a fast and powerful file cleaner, Startup Manager, Process Manager, plus several useful tools such as CCEnhancer and FileAnalyzr.

System-Ninja.png

Powerful System Cleaner

System Ninja features a powerful scanning engine designed to locate junk files on your computer, wherever they are hiding. System Ninja looks at a files creation time, file extension, location and many other factors to determine whether it is needed by your computer.
100% Freeware, 100% Safe

System Ninja is provided absolutely free of charge, with no strings attached. It is also 100% free from Virus’s, Malware, Spyware and all that other unwanted junk. We do not package any toolbars with System Ninja, nor do we use it to display ads or popups.

I highly recommend this too because it cleans up what CCleaner misses, :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I knew this before when a tool CCEnhancer was bundled on that software.

moonshine

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
This software is great so I'll think I'll keep this on my system, I lost hope with paid system utilities so I'll be sticking to freeware cleaners and my jv16 PowerTools (I got a free key from a promo and it works real well). :D

davhag64

Jun 7, 2011
BoXX28 said:
System Ninja

System Ninja is a lightweight program designed to clean your computer of unwanted junk, constantly slowing your entire system down. System Ninja features a fast and powerful file cleaner, Startup Manager, Process Manager, plus several useful tools such as CCEnhancer and FileAnalyzr.

System-Ninja.png

Powerful System Cleaner

System Ninja features a powerful scanning engine designed to locate junk files on your computer, wherever they are hiding. System Ninja looks at a files creation time, file extension, location and many other factors to determine whether it is needed by your computer.
100% Freeware, 100% Safe

System Ninja is provided absolutely free of charge, with no strings attached. It is also 100% free from Virus’s, Malware, Spyware and all that other unwanted junk. We do not package any toolbars with System Ninja, nor do we use it to display ads or popups.

I highly recommend this too because it cleans up what CCleaner misses, :D

http://thewebatom.net/software/system-ninja/

I found this software and I have to agree. I love it. hope it is as good as I think.:)

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
system-ninja.jpg

SingularLabs has updated its optimization tool System Ninjato version 3.0 with the addition of a paid-for Pro version.
Both the free and Pro versions benefit from faster and more efficient junk scanning. In addition, the Startup Manager now uses an internal blacklist to highlight startup programs which should be removed.

The new System Ninja Pro version has been further optimized to minimize hassles and improve performance. There are no "offers" or advertising in the installer; new one-click optimization makes the program even easier to use, while command line switches allow you to automate specific operations.

System Ninja Pro also supports custom branding, while a new System Notes app allows you to enter notes for a particular PC, then recalls them automatically when you return at a later date.

System Ninja Pro is available to members of the SingularLabs "Pro Club". This costs $14.95 a year, but will allow you to install premium editions of other SingularLabs titles, and includes other benefits (enhanced documentation, private help desk, email support).

Still too expensive? We would tend to agree, but fortunately the free System Ninja is still available (and in a portable build, too). Go take a look.
Source

Reactions: ZeroDayDefender
Y

yigido

System Ninja 3.0.5
System Ninja 3.0.5 focused on improving the user interface. Not only is it more pleasant-looking than ever, but you’ll also find it provides better feedback and behaves more consistently.
  • Aesthetic improvements to the User Interface
  • Added Turkish and Czech translations
  • Updated the Brazilian Portuguese translation
  • Added feedback messages to the StartupManager tool
The latest update is available from the official download page.

Reactions: LAGUN and Petrovic

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Release Notes: System Ninja 4.0 - SingularLabs (January 2023)
What’s new in System Ninja 4.0:
  • Brand new user interface design and colour scheme.
  • Windows 11 compatibility.
  • Added Recycle Bin to the list of cleaning options.
  • Fixed issue where System Ninja would reset “Automatic Updates” options for Mozilla products.
  • System Ninja will now correctly detect the Windows version number on Windows 10 and 11.
  • System Ninja will now warn against certain dangerous or silly actions with the DuplicateFinder tool.
  • Added recommendations to many new startup items.
  • Added Danish Localization (props René Blumensaadt).
  • [Pro] Added some new UI templates to the Custom Branding module, including Office2016 and Metro.
  • “Common Torrent Tags” cleaning has been removed as a cleaning option. These files are now cleaned when “Temporary Files” is checked.
What’s new since System Ninja 4.0 Beta:
  • Fixed high DPI scaling issues on the “drive selector” dialog and the Pro UI
  • Prevented System Ninja from deleting its own log files.
  • Fixed issue where System Ninja would remove Chrome and Edge extension settings
  • Fixed issue causing Pro scans to get stuck at 99%
  • Modified installer to check that .NET 4.8 is installed.
  • Too many UI tweaks to list.

System Ninja is available as a free and pro version. The free version supports the same cleaning options as the pro version; it lacks a portable edition, automatic updates, one-click optimization and custom branding.

System Ninja 4 is the first version of the system cleaner that supports Windows 11 officially. It is also better equipped to display on high resolution displays. It is also interesting to note that version 4 is the first to add recycle bin cleaning.

The program's interface divides available options into the three main tools Junk Scanner, System Tools and PC Analysis.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.