Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakke

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 29, 2013
Good morning. I'm not a veteran user, but MT it's one of my :urity advisors". I'm a current user, i don't have knowledge and time to participate in Malware Vault... Probably i'm more a leecher than a seeder ;) Thanks to MT i've known new AV solutions, a lot of security tips and tricks and some amateurs that spend their free time here.
Recent changes in Malware Vault are impressive for a novice as me... Sincerely, i don't know any site that spend so much time and effort in this area. Perhaps their methodology could be improved, for sure, but their time, dedication and hard work, deserves all my admiration and gratitude.

Keep up this great work!

A million thanks

Edit: forgot to mention the giveaways!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.