Troubleshoot The cheapest video card of 2018?

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
What is the best cheap video card on 2018.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Searching the web but I only found expensive options.
Hi, I'm looking for a video card to play and I'm looking for the cheapest one of the year 2018. Thank you very much in advance. Greetings.

Reactions: Jack

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
AMD RX 550 and nVidia Gt 1030 are good low budget selections at ~100$ price point.

We need more info in order to suggest. What CPU you are pairing the GPU with? Other components?
On what resolution you are planning to play?
What is your budget for buying a GPU?

Upvote 0

Digerati

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Mar 2, 2017
Saying "cheapest" doesn't help and probably is not what you want. Do you really want the cheapest money can buy? Or do you want the best for your money?

It should be noted the cheapest likely will be a poorer performer than what you have now, even if you have a fairly low-end integrated graphics solution.

That said, for under $100, I agree with the GT 1030 2GB board which can be had at Amazon US for ~$80.00. The RX 550 is a nice board, but seems to have jumped up in price quite a bit. :( I only found one source for $85 and it was "Out of Stock". Other sources had it around $110 - which is still a good price for what you get.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.