The Doogee N100

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
The Doogee N100 packs a huge 10,000-mAh battery, doubling that of previous models – and most other phones, for that matter. It’ll cost you some other specs, though.

That battery is clearly the biggest selling point of the N100, with Doogee claiming that the phone provides 100 hours (or a bit over four days) of talk time. If you’re a millennial who’s not big on phone calls, that can also be measured as 20 hours of watching videos or playing games, or 35 hours of non-stop music. If you just need a backup while traveling, the N100 will survive more than two weeks on standby.
It’s also really quite cheap – the N100 costs just US$139.99. It looks like the first wave of pre-orders has closed, but more should be on the way soon, with the company expecting shipping by November.
Their official site now says September.

RejZoR

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2016
Still can't match the feature phone from Energizer that can last for 1 full month. It's so bizarre when my dad said he only charged it 6 times last in half a year lol. I've charged mine 6 times just this week XD

Reactions: Outpost and roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.