Expired The Ghacks Christmas Giveaway 2011

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
The 4th annual Ghacks Christmas Giveaway starts on 2011-12-01.

I did not reveal the products that you could win in previous years. This year, it is going to change to give you enough time to participate in the giveaways that you are really interested in. Today, I’m going to post general rules about the giveaway as well as the first 12 programs that I’m going to review and give away.

Regarding the schedule: Please note that there may be circumstances where I cannot post a review and giveaway on a particular day. This can happen if something unforeseen happens, an accident for instance, or if I do not get a reviewer’s copy of the program in time to review it.

Giveaway Rules
Here are the rules of the giveaway:

•Each day, one software review will be posted. The number of licenses that users can win will be mentioned in the review.
•You can participate in the review by leaving a comment. Sometimes, I may post a question that I’d like you to answer. It would be nice if you’d be doing that.
•You are only allowed to post under one name and email address. Users who post with multiple aliases will be banned from the giveaway. You can comment more than once, but only the first comment will count for the drawing of winners.
•You are free to spread the word and tell others about the giveaway (friends, family). It would really be nice if you could.
•The winners will be mentioned on the Ghack’s Facebook Page and Ghack’s Google Plus page. Both pages can be accessed even by non-members of said social networking sites.
•Winners will be notified by email. Make sure you enter your email address correctly in the comment form. Sometimes I get keys right away and will mail you the keys. Sometimes, companies may require additional information, e.g. your name. In this case, I will mail you and ask for those information.
•I expect winners to respond in five business days. Winners who have not responded in that time will forfeit the license and I will award it to someone else instead.

The applications Day 1 – Day 12:

1. December: Audials Moviebox
2. December: Dropbox (additional storage)
3. December: Game Jackal Pro
4. December: Panda Antivirus Pro 2012
5. December: Fast Picture Viewer
6. December: Alarm++
7. December: Wordweb Pro
8. December: Roboform
9. December: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
10. December: Drive Scrubber
11. December: Revo Uninstaller Pro
12. December: Sandboxie

gHacks

P

Plexx

I will have to wait for the Kaspersky and SB reviews. Will keep an eye out!

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
HD Video Converter Factory Pro 3 Review and Giveaway

HD Video Converter Factory Pro 3 is an easy to use video converter that can convert nearly any file into a different format. All it takes is a few clicks to get started. Advanced users have sufficient options at their disposal to customize video outputs.

Giveaway

Wonderfox Soft was nice enough to provide us with unlimited HD Video Converter Factory Pro 3 licenses. You can download the program on the giveaway site. There you also find the registration name and license code.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
One for bloggers, editors and admins - Snagit and Camtasia Studio Review and Giveaway

gHacks said:
Verdict
SnagIt is a professional screen capturing software that leaves little to be desired. Workflows can be automated and optimized to an extend that the majority of comparable tools do not support.

Camtasia Studio can be used to create professional video screencasts, tutorials and demonstrations, and handles everything from the first second of recording to editing and production.

Both programs, despite their professional grade functionality, are easy to use and handle. Techsmith offers video instructions on their website for both programs.

Giveaway
We have 4 SnagIt licenses and 2 Camtasia Studio licenses for this giveaway. Leave a comment below and let us know what you like to do with the programs if you win a license. Winners are then drawn from all comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.