Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
IT PORTAL said:
So there you have it - the iPhone 5 is now among us. There was no clever surprise name conjured up at the last minute and, in all honesty, no real standout features. In fact, the unthinkable may just have happened yesterday: the iPhone 5 arrived, and it isn't the greatest phone the world has ever seen. Sexy svelte body and carefully considered screen size aside, it just didn't have the 'wow' factor you expect from a blockbuster smartphone launch in 2012, let alone an Apple unveil.

It was, for me, an underwhelming night that confirmed a number of uncomfortable truths, the first being that Tim Cook is a poor man's Steve Jobs. On a personal level, I'm not a fan of either man, though I can of course appreciate Jobs' invaluable contribution to the tech industry. Moreover, I can't help but feel that Jobs would have somehow managed to sell us the iPhone 5, to find its one really special feature and force us to appreciate it.

Maybe there's something massively unique and different about Lightning that I still don't know, or maybe the five-element sapphire lens on the improved camera sets the iPhone 5 apart from its rivals for another year. Whatever the case, I was – like many others – ready to be amazed by the iPhone 5, yet under Cook's stewardship it has been allowed to disappoint.

Read more: http://www.itproportal.com/2012/09/13/the-iphone-5-a-case-study-in-mediocrity-and-apples-rotten-ethos/#ixzz26pmLaDL1

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
These are just birth pangs; wait a couple of more years and see just how much Apple customers miss Steve Jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.