Ask about Crypto The study method at Tech U, what do you think?

Disclaimer: Any information contained on this forum is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment, financial, trading or other sort of advice.

Josh Greinner

Thread author
Jun 6, 2024
Hi everyone, I was just dropping by to get your advice. I want to complement my learning about cryptocurrencies and I have seen on the internet the Tech University. I find it interesting because it has several topics of my interest and it is also of my convenience that I can study comfortably from anywhere and at my own pace.

I would like to hear from anyone who has studied here at this university and if the knowledge they offer is useful. Thx!

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Apr 21, 2016
Hey there! Tech U indeed offers a flexible learning environment. Their courses are designed to give practical knowledge and they cover a wide range of crypto-related topics. However, as with any online course, the value you get depends a lot on how much effort you put into studying and applying what you learn. Good luck!

Aliccia

Jun 12, 2024
If you are thinking of studying here, I can say that the practical training is very complete. Depending on where you are, they can find the right place for you to do it or if you want to look in another country, as long as you meet the requirements.

Franka

Jun 12, 2024
Hi everyone, I was just dropping by to get your advice. I want to complement my learning about cryptocurrencies and I have seen on the internet the Tech University. I find it interesting because it has several topics of my interest and it is also of my convenience that I can study comfortably from anywhere and at my own pace.

I would like to hear from anyone who has studied here at this university and if the knowledge they offer is useful. Thx!
I studied at the university about a year ago and I find the method really useful, you study and deepen the contents according to your learning pace. That seems to me to be more than good.

Reactions: AlejjT

Victor M

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 3, 2022
which Tech university are you looking at ? Please provide link. There are tons of universities using the same name.

Jhon Peter

Jun 17, 2024
Although the online experience has its limitations, the quality of the study modules at Tech. They are well structured for learning, as well as having the freedom to manage my own study time was what I needed at the time.

Ivny

Jun 18, 2024
The process of setting and meeting my own learning goals has been very important for my personal life, it taught me responsibility and discipline to obtain my degree in Digital Design and I am grateful for this.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.