App Review Toolwiz TimeFreeze ( 1.9.2) - real-time test (andrzejc76)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
D

Deleted member 178

This test confirm what i heard about TWTF , good for software testing not for malware protection.

Thanks for the video.

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
TWTF is good for both good for software testing and for malware protection.
If its set up with Image Backup Software like Macrium Reflect,
And by protection I mean it will stop most malware from staying on the system
not geting on the system .

SecurityChecks

Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
His gripe so far is only the TDSS rootkits, viruses, protects against other perfectly. Developers, however, appear from time to time a new version - stating that it protects the TDSS rootkit, but this is not happening - each successive new version of the tests and check if that really protects against TDSS.

P

Plexx

Thanks for the test:)

Well call me traditional but I am more of a Backup and Restore user. Nevertheless, thank you for the test :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.