Question Traffict Ransomware

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

mina_na

Thread author
Jun 10, 2024
Hello, I need your advice and input.

I am looking for links related to ransomware, which are malicious links. I want to collect these links so that I can access them and record the network traffic before it enters the computer for my project. I have tried to search manually through some repository sites, but I would like to ask here if maybe someone has a repository about it?

Thank You !

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Apr 21, 2016
Sorry, but it's against the forum rules to share malicious links. However, I can suggest you to use open-source datasets for your research. Sites like VirusShare, VirusTotal, or theZoo might be useful. Always ensure you're following ethical guidelines when dealing with malware.

Reactions: Dimitriss

EstrellaRhodes

Jun 3, 2024
Collecting and analyzing ransomware links can be pretty challenging, but it's great that you're taking it on. To find these links, you might want to check out repositories on GitHub related to malware analysis. There are also several cybersecurity forums and communities where members share information about malicious links. Websites like MalwareBazaar and VirusTotal might have useful resources as well. Just a heads-up: be extremely cautious when dealing with these links to ensure your environment is secure. Setting up a sandbox or using virtual machines can keep your primary system safe.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.