Trend Micro has one of the best live chat supports I have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashke

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 3, 2012
Just wanted to share this moment with you guys. :) I just became malware hunter for Trend Micro! Woohoo!

I hope that Trend Micro's customers will be secured even better. :)

And special thanks to Ryan Neil D. Soliven! He is one great guy! Trend Micro has one of the best live chat supports I have ever seen - quick, informative, and very pleasant. My problem was resolved in minutes.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
If I could +10 rep you I would. :p Congrats. :) Glad to see that someone is looking at Trend Micro.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Yes even I had a pleasant experience. Their chat support is hidden deep inside their site. I just googled it and started using it. Their Email support is also fast and quick. All in all a great product.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Haven't used Trend micro chat support but i find F-secure best I would say NO 1

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
People just don't want to use (from what I see) due to of how bad the signature AV is. Which yes it's not the best, but the web guard is really top notch.

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
McLovin said:
People just don't want to use (from what I see) due to of how bad the signature AV is. Which yes it's not the best, but the web guard is really top notch.

Agreed one of the great anti virus i have come across, specially the web guard, my bad luck that it doesn't fit on my system,
I have already suggested one of my friend you just bought a new laptop, he's on trial now and if he likes it i will give him the key which Stranger gave me :D

ams963

Level 1
Verified
Mar 14, 2013
Yes I agree. I have used the chat service so many times. It's one of the best live support services.:)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Trend Micro's performance before are gathered from scratch and isn't not recommended but today's generation they are on almost top by others companies due to better works.

So hiring another malware hunter is a +1 to make able to detect samples in faster time response.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hiring another malware hunter for any AV company can be a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.