Expired Trojan Killer

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestr001

Level 2
Thread author
Jul 22, 2012
Is your computer infected with viruses or Trojans? Do you have problems after surfing the Internet? Do not despair! We can assist you! Trojan Killer will perform the complete cleanup of your system from viruses and will help you restore the ideal performance of your PC. Developed specifically for automatic removal of malicious applications without the need to manually edit system files or registry, Trojan Killer additionally fixes system modifications that were introduced by malicious programs and which, regretfully, are often ignored by some popular antivirus scanners.

VISIT HERE.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
many users commenting that the license is of only 3 days. Please some one confirm if the license is lifetime or not and I can update it to newer versions also
and if I can use this on my windows 8 64 bit.

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
their website is blocked by WOT ratings. personally i think zemana free can do a better job than this!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
whizkidraj said:
many users commenting that the license is of only 3 days. Please some one confirm if the license is lifetime or not and I can update it to newer versions also
and if I can use this on my windows 8 64 bit.

You could always download it and install it.It says "Windows 7 Compatible" and nothing about Windows 8 so I would say it is not but then again I am not going to download it and install it either.As for the license I dont know free trial period is 15 days,so 3 days wouldnt be much of a deal.As for Lifetime licenses,not many offer these.Let us know when you try it out

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
it is true i installed it only got 3 days and it kept crashing on me during standard scans I tried compatibility mode and now it is uninstalled ,pack of trouble.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Offer is not valid.Three day License is not a valid giveaway when the trial software is good for 15 days.Software and website seem to be problematic.It has 8 hours left on Giveaway.Download and or Install @ your own risk! Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.